Ghene Snowdon, organises Craft Market events for The Memorial Hall and St Mary’s Church Woodford with the help of other volunteers from the area.
Event Day Vendors Information
The Memorial Hall will be open for vendors from 8AM.
The St Mary’s Woodford Church drive will be available for loading and unloading only. Free parking are available on the residential area behind the church and the parking area on Derby Road (behind Tesco Express).
Table size is 182 x 61cm (provided) or you can bring your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Woodford Craft Market?
- Woodford Craft Market is a craft event hosted by St Mary’s Woodford and organised by volunteers to help promote creativity and provide a platform for local makers.
- Is this a free event?
- Visitors are free to enter. Sellers pay for their space.
- Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the venue have access for wheelchairs and pushchairs via the side door.
- Where does the booking fees go?
- Funds raised from the events are for the benefit of the Woodford Memorial Hall charity (Registered Charity Number: 214670), which are responsible for the upkeep of the Memorial Hall and keeping it available for the local community.
Please download event leaflet.